Dr. Andrew Dietrich is devoted to creating beautiful smiles that are unique to each patient's needs and that are above and beyond their expectations. His goal is to provide an unforgettable experience and an exceptional outcome to each patient in our orthodontic family. He enjoys building relationships with his patients and their families but the most exciting part of his day is seeing the elation and excitement of his patients when their braces are removed and they see their new smile for the first time.
Dr. Dietrich began his professional career in 2009 working side-by side with his mentor and the founder of our practice, Dr. Keith Hilliard. He truly enjoyed the collaboration of working with such a skilled and accomplished professional and learned a lot during those years. In fact, it was Dr. Dietrich’s own wonderful orthodontic experience with Dr. Hilliard and our team that first sparked his interest in orthodontics as a career. That collaboration has continued on with Dr. Kelso joining the team and maintaining our tradition of outstanding orthodontic care.
- Bachelor of Science degree — University of Florida
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine — University of Florida
- Master’s of Science in Orthodontics — University of Texas Dental Branch, Houston, TX
- Orthodontic Certificate — University of Texas Dental Branch, Houston, TX
- Board Certification — American Board of Orthodontics
At the University of Florida, Dr. Dietrich received the coveted Alpha Omega Award for graduating first in his dental school class. He is a published author of dental research and has lectured to local study clubs, continuing education groups and the Traviss dental assisting program. In the future, he would like to follow in Dr. Hilliard's footsteps and lecture to a national audience. He is especially proud of his Board Certification which has served as an important extra step in furthering his knowledge and skill-set. He actively seeks out the latest proven orthodontic methods and technology to integrate into our practice and he recognizes that learning is a lifelong process.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Polk County Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Outside the office
Dr. Dietrich is a Lakeland native who returned to the area after completing his education. He graduated from Santa Fe Catholic High School where he played both baseball and basketball. Outside of the office, Dr. Dietrich enjoys spending time with his wife, Bobbie and his two young boys, Bennett and Remington. Both boys are really into reading like their dad but luckily get their looks from mom. As a family, they enjoy going to the beach, traveling and experiencing new fun adventures. Dr. Dietrich appreciates all things related to sports and is a huge Gator fan. He loves to take his boys to Gator football games, Tampa Bay Lightning games and monster truck events. He is proud to be providing outstanding orthodontic care in his hometown and the surrounding communities of Central Florida.