Meet Dr. Dietrich
Dr. Andrew Dietrich is devoted to creating beautiful smiles unique to your needs and exceeding your expectations. His goal is to provide an unforgettable experience and an exceptional outcome to each patient in our orthodontic family.
Creating Exciting Smiles
Dr. Dietrich enjoys building relationships with his patients and their families, but the most exciting part of his day is seeing the joy and excitement of his patients when he removes their braces and they see their new smiles for the first time.
Dr. Dietrich began his professional career in 2009, working side-by-side with his mentor and the founder of our practice, Dr. Keith Hilliard. He truly enjoyed the collaboration of working with such a skilled and accomplished professional and learned a lot during those years.
Dr. Dietrich’s own wonderful orthodontic experience with Dr. Hilliard and our team first sparked his interest in orthodontics as a career. That collaboration has continued with Dr. Kelso joining the team and maintaining our tradition of outstanding orthodontic care.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science — University of Florida
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine — University of Florida
- Master of Science in Orthodontics — University of Texas Dental Branch, Houston, TX
- Orthodontic Certificate — University of Texas Dental Branch, Houston, TX
- Board Certification — American Board of Orthodontics
At the University of Florida, Dr. Dietrich received the coveted Alpha Omega Award for graduating first in his dental school class.
He’s a published author of dental research and has lectured to local study clubs, continuing education groups, and the Travis dental assisting program. In the future, he would like to follow in Dr. Hilliard’s footsteps and lecture to a national audience.
Dr. Dietrich is especially proud of his Board Certification, which has been an important extra step in furthering his knowledge and skill-set. He actively seeks out the latest proven orthodontic methods and technology to integrate into our practice and recognizes that learning is a lifelong process.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Polk County Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
Outside of the Office
Dr. Dietrich is a Lakeland native who returned to the area after completing his education. He graduated from Santa Fe Catholic High School, where he played baseball and basketball.
Outside the office, Dr. Dietrich enjoys spending time with his wife, Bobbie, and his two young boys, Bennett and Remington. Both boys are really into reading like their dad but luckily get their looks from mom. They enjoy going to the beach, traveling, and experiencing new fun adventures as a family.
Dr. Dietrich appreciates all sports-related and is a huge Gator fan. He loves to take his boys to Gator football games, Tampa Bay Lightning games, and monster truck events.
He’s proud to be providing outstanding orthodontic care in his hometown and the surrounding communities of Central Florida.